8.30.2009

Eventful Events!

Event One: On August 23rd Macy turned 1 month old!! Time is flying and we are glad she is doing well, gaining weight, and being a normal baby. All except for the all night parties and projectile spit up that slimes both of us and we have to change at 3AM...other than that life with Macy is great! Her due date is 3 days away, but she is already 1 month and I am glad she is here and I'm not still hot and uncomfortable! :) Here are some weekly pictures 1week to 1 month...



Event Two: NO TRAINING WHEELS! When I think back to taking my training wheels off my bike I swear I was 6 or 8 years old...I was probably younger, but 4 years old seems way too little to ride with no training wheels! Not for Savanah! Her cousin Cooper(who is actually still 3) was her inspiration. She learned on his bike at Grandma's house. She picked up on it quite fast and we are so proud of her! She thinks its pretty cool too! She and Coop had their regular Friday night sleepover with my parents and they praticed with Papa. The pics are from the morning after their sleepover...they juts had to show off their biking skills! Event Three: The Drill Team "Pretty Me" & practice! Last Saturday the drill team had an end of summer/school kick off party at my moms. It was a fun time and they even started learning part of their Military routine on the back lawn. we spilt them up into 4 groups and each group rotated through 4 fun stations: Glitter Toes (Savanah got some too), Hair Tips, Make-up Demos, and Military! The party ended with Subway, 320 glittery toes, the beginning of MIlitary done (thats a load of my mind), stunning make-up, and cute hair! Of course not every girl went home that way or it would have been an entire day of "Pretty Me Party"! We have 32 girls on our team this year and I thought it would be a struggle with that many different personalities and hormones, but they have proved me wrong and they are doing wonderful as a team! I love my 32 other daughters! :) Event Four: MINI CHEER! lets Go Savanah! So...Savanah bugged me enough to let her do Mini Cheer, so she did it and had a wonderful time!She insisted on wearing her Utah Utes cheer outfit that her Uncle Casey bought for her. She got to perform at the Juab Football game and she wasn't afraid to shake it! Ofcourse I didn't have my video camera, so when she danced at halftime I didn't get it, but I got a little pre-game of her on the track! It was too cute! Since the game we have been re-living the game and shouting all the wonderful cheers that she learned! Oh and a picture of the drill team before they performed their kick routine! Which by the way was fantastic! :)


4 comments:

LTC said...

Sweet kicks Vani girl! We miss you guys TOO MUCH and can't wait to play...hopefully soon!

Tenille said...

That 4th pic of Macy looks just like a baby pic of you. I mean exactly. You will have to have your mom pull your baby pics out. Savanah did do great cheerleading. She sure does know how to shake it. Of course she would of looked cuter in BLUE:)

Lyns said...

Such cute pictures! Macy is Beautiful! I can totally see you in her. :) I have to say I'm not completely happy about the Utah cheer outfit, but I'll let it slide. J/K That drill party looked way fun!

Annie Nielson said...

Macy is adorable--I can't believe all of that hair. I love it. I love all of the cute girly clothes--they are always so much cuter than the boy clothes.

Sounds like a fun drill team party. Did girls really get their hair done?? Who'd you get to do all of those glitter toes?? Were they really the acrylic-type glitter toes?? You should've invited alumni--I need my hair done, some make-up tips, and glitter toes. Learning some military moves would even be a plus--help get rid of my lunch lady arms, haha.

OH, and I love Vani's Utes cheerleading outfit. If she has to cheer, at least she's doing it with the right uniform on :)