9.01.2009

It's All Fun & Games...

Until Savanahs mouth gets rammed into the futon! She was amazingly hyper yesterday, so I had to get her in action! She learned the song "Rock You Like a Hurricane" at our neighbors house...yes its a classic 80's rock song and yes my 4 year old knows it! Thanks Tori and Cassi! :) As her hyperness progressed in her performance she started attacking me...all in fun ofcourse...and as a defense mechanism I pushed her away with my leg...right into the arm rest...which is HARD WOOD...and BAM FAT LIP for Savanah! Yes...I'm still in the running for Mother Of the Year!:) Poor girl...I felt awful and her top lip got a little swollen, but not bad. Moral to the story...don't let your kids rock out to 80's songs and don't knock them into hard furniture with your leg. It ends up in tears! Enjoy the video...its a good laugh!

3 comments:

Amber Rasch said...

Was she flashing gang signs? Haha! I loved it! I want to see this preformance live though...minus the fat lip of course. Maybe next time I'm home I can bribe her into rocking out again.

Heather said...

I'm laughing out loud...all by myself! She's so funny and so super cute!! I still need to come see you guys so I can get my hands on that little Macy! Give the girls kisses from Auntie Heather. Hope to see you soon!

Nicky said...

Hi Marci! I need your email address. Here's mine: nicky.trixie@gmail.com