3.22.2009

TEAM SAVANAH LILI



We would like to invite all family and friends to join TEAM SAVANAH LILI as we March For Babies and raise money for premature birth research. As most of you probably know our Savanah was born at 25 weeks....3 months EARLY! As I look back on the journey of almost 4 years I can't believe how blessed we have been to have Savanah and that she is so healthy, smart, and growing like a weed! She beat all her odds, but there are many babies each year that do not.

The mission of the March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, prematurity and infant mortality. The March of Dimes carries out this mission through programs of research, community services, education and advocacy that saves babies.

This is our 3rd year walking for the cause and it has become a fun tradition for our family. If you are interested in joining our team please go to this link: www.marchforbabies.org/savanah_lili

At that website you can donate and join our team to walk. The walk will take place on MAY 16th at Provo Canyon! It is a beautiful location and such a great cause to be apart of! Plus if you join TEAM SAVANAH LILI you will get an offical team shirt....way cool! I will need your shirt size asap sent to my email ( marcib5@hotmail.com ). I hope you can take part in March For Babies and Team Savanah Lili! Thanks for your support!

2 comments:

Wyatt and Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wyatt and Nikki said...

I would love to donate and join the Savanah lili team!!