3.24.2009

BADGERETTE SHOWCASE!


If you were a SNOW COLLEGE BADGERETTE you need to take the drive back down to good ol' Ephraim this THURSDAY! It is Kathleen Pili's FINAL year of coaching and many of us former Badgerettes will be attending to wish her well, thank her for many years of hardwork, and enjoy a night of dance and friends! Above is a picture from my first year! Most of those girlies will be going down. I am so excited to see them! It is at the gymnasium-this Thursday-begins at 7:30pm. So...get a sitter or bring the kids and carpool on down! It would be fun to see old friends and re-visit Snow College days! It has changed a lot down there! The memories still remain though! I loved Snow and Badgerettes was a huge part of the reason I did! Plus I had great roomies both years! I can't believe I graduated because we played quite a bit!:) Anyways...just a quick post to inform or remind all of you to come the showcase if you can!

3 comments:

Amber Rasch said...

Is that you on the far right? PS...we started a blog...as you can see!

Ashley F. said...

Oh Yikes!!! That is me pulling my "sexy face," how scary! Somebody should have warned me not to do that...oh well :)
-Ashley

Jenny said...

And it was SO fun! We missed you! I put pics on my blog and on Facebook!