3.21.2009

BUSY...BABY...BUSY...BREAK DANCIN....more BUSY

Wow I'm just checking into my blog. I almost forgot my password to log in. I just want to update all of you on our little family! I wish I could have blogged about a lot of things that have happened, but I will summarize to keep it shorter!
Lets go back to Decemeber shall we! Cody and I took a wonderful cruise to Mexico! It was beautiful weather, beautiful sites, beautiful ocean, snorkeling...it was a much needed get away! After returning we finally made our family legally and spiritually complete! Savanah was adopted by Cody on December 18th and our family she was sealed to us on December 19th in the Timpanogos Temple. It was a very special and exciting experience for us. She was like a little angel all dressed in white! I will never forget that day. The holidays went great and Santa found his way to Leamington! SO now that we are all "officially" RASCHS we have decided to add to the family! No...its not another goat or cat...we are having a baby and I am due in September! We are very excited and anxious to find out if its a bother or sister! Since I had complications with Savanah I had a minor surgery a few weeks ago to help prevent an early delivery. So far so good. I am at 16 weeks and 2 days :)! We just feel so blessed to be having another child and pray for a healthy, happy, FAT one! :) Whats even more exciting is that my best friend is due in August! We have girls 3 months apart and now new babies super close too! So...since January I have been loving the "Morning Sickness" or as I call it the "All day, whenever, wherever Sickness"! I am starting to feel a little better, but man its like a curse! Our new year has brought a lot of happiness so far! Just a few highlights: Drill Team took Region and 5th at State, Savanah is loving school and learning so much, Savanah is loving dance too especially her Pretty Kitty Blues dance :), Cody is still at his job after several down sizes in the company, so thats a blessing to us! My brother is home from his mission and we are happy to have him around again, I had a birthday and Cody made me the coolest cake ever! The drill team had the amazing opportunity of having a private dance workshop with Gev from last season of So You Think You Can Dance! It was phenomenal! I danced too, but man it kicked my pregnant butt! Drill tryouts went smooth and we have a BIG and great new team! Gev came back and danced with our team at showcase...once again AMAZING! I danced with the Alumni Drill Team and it was so fun! I got to go to an Odessey dance Concert world premiere called Giselle and it was awesome! Cody bought a new lawn mower and trees to plant in our yard.Overall we are happy, healthy, and just a busy little family! I will create a slideshow with some recent event pictures as well! Pictures are much more entertaining than just words...atleast for me it's that way! I will do better at blogging, so I hope to redeem myself :)

3 comments:

Kimi said...

Wow and wow! What a busy time you guys have been having. Congrats on the new addition to the family! I am glad things are going good. And dancing with Gev! So cool!

Annie Nielson said...

I thought you'd given up on blogging :) I want to see the cake Cody made for your birthday so don't forget to post pictures of that. I suck at frosting cakes--I might have to have him give me some pointers. He is a man of many hidden talents, haha.

Where did you get your lawn mower? That's a purchase we need to make.

You should ask Lindsey to add me to her blog--I don't have her email address. How cool is that that you're going to have kids again together. Crazy how that works out. Let us know what you're having when you find out.

KK and Company said...

Congratulations on everything! How fun! I have to say that I teared up when I heard that your little girl was sealed to you & your husband. I was recently able to watch Trevor's baby get sealed to him and his wife, and it was such a neat experience... It makes me all emotional! Anyways... congrats on everything. Make sure to post when you find out what you are having!