1.13.2009
The WORST BLOGGER award goes to...
ME! ME! ME! I am officially a bad blogger and I know it! I feel so bad when I open up and see OCTOBER as my last blog! Man....I have some serious catchin' up to do! We have had a lot of adventures, trips, and just busy days that seem to fly by without even giving me a moment to blog or even blog stalk! I PROMISE...mark my words, that I will give a 2008 wrap up the next time I blog. I planned to do it today, but I left the cord to download my pictures at home and I am at my moms right now. So...there is a redeemable blog to come. Hope evryone is having a great January! Take care...Oh if you are an ALUMNI of the JUAB DRILLTEAM...The Region 14 Competition will be at Juab this year!!! We would love all of your support that day. It is on January 24th (Saturday) at 11:00am. Our team is looking great this year and we look forward to adding another REGION banner to the wall! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Yay for a post...it looks like Mort was working today, as I updated our blog as well! I can't wait to see the new pics...you need to call me as well!
Thanks for the post, I'll be looking for some pictures soon! Glad all is well:o)
We miss you guys. And Jersie says that she wants to play with Savannah. Hope to see you soon.
Good luck at Region...I'll be there to cheer everyone on. I am excited for all of you. Yeah...get busy on that blog will ya...quit sitting around and eating bon-bons...ya right.I don't know how you do so much. Take care and enjoy.
Can't wait to see the pics. Saw on Lindsay's blog your little family was sealed together recently. Congrats, I bet that was amazing! Oh, and I ran into Taylor (from shoes) the other day. He is doing well. It was fun to see him.
Congrats on Region! My mom told me you guys looked great. I wish I could have made it down.
Hey Marci! I have been out of the blog world for such a long time! I am getting back into it, so we need to stay in touch! I hope all is well :)
Post a Comment