







October was full of adventure! Savanah and I took a Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch at the Red Barn in Santaquin. We went with her school class from The Apple Academy. We had a great time on a Hay Ride, picking Pumpkins, and having treats back at the barn! Savanah has a wonderful school teacher named Ms. Josalyn and Savanah adores her and loves going to school! I don't know how Josalyn does it....Savanah's class is full of extremely energized three year olds...12 of them to be exact! The other picture is of Savanah with her school friends before their Halloween Party. They are always having fun!



10 comments:
I am glad that I found your blog. This is Lindsey Stewart(Lundell) by the way. Savanah is so stinkin cute.
You can check out our blog at stewiecrewie.wordpress.com
Marci- your hair looks so cute dark I love it! Savanah is getting so big and every picture of her is just darling. I just made my blog private so email me I would love to add you.
maxfieldnatalie@yahoo.com
I love the pics and the costume! Your daughter is a cutie.
Marci! does it ever get old to hear that your daughter is so adorable?! Glad Jos is taking good care of her at school!
Oh, so cute. I got on Linds web site and saw your cute family pictures. They turned out great. Lindsay does a good job (doesn't hurt to have a really cute family to take pictures of though)
She is soooo gorgeous!!!! You have her dressed so cute...and of course you look beautiful as always!
Vannie is so big! I haven't seen you guys for such a long time. We need to go to dinner when you come to SL. PS, your hair is so cute dark :)
Marci, I've never met you, but I hope to some day. I was a friend of Cody's in high school. I'm so excited to find your blog! Are you still living in Leamington? I was hoping to send a Christmas card, but not sure on the address. My blog is http://roptefamily.blogspot.com/
if you guys are interested in checking it out.
فني تركيب دش
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
Post a Comment