11.09.2008

Burston Ponds








We took a little trip a few weekends ago out to Burston Ponds. They are near Mona, Utah....which is North of Nephi. So, now that we are all geographically sound...I'll share some pictures! We were only out there for a few hours, but it was fun! Cody really wanted to catch some Craw Daddies..but had no luck, so we had other entertaining things going on! Ofcourse I only had my camera half the time, so I missed the best stuff like Savanah playing with "Hot Dogs"! Cody picked a Cats Tail for her...they are those brown tall plant things that grow on the edge of little ponds and lakes and when you squeeze them all this cotton sort of stuff billows out...if you are lost on my discription...im sorry, but thats the best way to describe them! So...Cody tells her they are Hot Dogs and I could tell she was questioning it by the way she examined the Cat Tail in her hand. It was soft and fuzzy...hhhmmmm. But like any little kid would do she opened her mouth to take a big juicy bite! I hurried to stop her and thankfully I did bc man those things explode when you pinch them! A ton of white cotton stuff came gushing out! She was pleasantly suprised and guess what we did atleast 5 more times?! Cody picked Cat Tails, Savanah squeezed them, and we all laughed! It was funny...cheap entertainment! We walked all around the ponds and had a fun little outing! Savanah said she was like Dora bc we were exploring! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't know me--I just happened upon your adorable blog. I just wanted to share the word about this free blog makeover contest going on right now. Go here to enter: www.designerblogsbyerin.blogspot.com. Not that you need one...I just wanted to spread the word! :)

Your daughter is a gem!