




One of Savanahs favorite things to do! DANCE...yeah it finally started in September! Most of the same little girls are in her class again and some new ones too, so she can make new friends! We have the hook up you know so, we got some great pictures with the Fabulous Teacher Lisa (btw...this is her 30 yr teaching) and some of Vani in the studio. Her little class will perform the Monster Mash this coming Saturday at a craft boutique in Nephi. I love watching her learn and grow doing something she enjoys. Although she has really taken a liking to Cheerleaders...not sure how this evolved, but she can probably sing the school song better than any kid at Juab! She loves making up dances, imitating dances, and practicing her "technique"...can you tell she is a drill coach/dance teachers daughter?



9 comments:
How adorable! I bet she's a great dancer just like you!
Savanah looks so cute! I can't believe that your Mom has been teaching for 30 years!!! Where does the time go?
~Amy
She is soooo cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!
Marci, she is seriously so dang cute! She is going to follow in your dancing footsteps. How lucky :) I can't wait until Addyson can start dance. PS, cheerleading ain't so bad either. ;)
Hey Marci. How have you been doing? Savanah is so cute! I can't believe how big she is already...time flies! Hope you and your family are doing well!
She is adorable! 30 years of teaching Lisa? No way!
Marci! So I'm new to the whole blogging thing, but I came across your blog and loved it! Savannah is so darling and definitely a little you! I'm glad she's fallen in love with dancing~ how could she not with you and your mom! I'm also glad I can finally keep in touch with you! I added your blog to mine. It still needs a lot of help though! Talk to you soon!
~Kristen (Painter)
She is so cute. I can't believe how fast they grow! I love that she is Marci Jr. in the dance department. She is darling!
Awww... I love dance at Lisa's! Such fun memories.
Do you recall helping me at the dance review when I was that little?!? You found my star for my leotard. You were my hero ;).
Glad to hear all is well! Take care
Post a Comment