I always manage to download pictures in the wrong order! Some pictures are of Savanahs MEET THE TEACHER day! She got to go see her school, pick a pencil box, a pencil, crayons, a folder, and an eraser, and ofcourse meet her teacher! She thought it was a neat place! The others are her FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL and with her friend Melea Ludlow.She was so excited to go (if you can't tell by the CHEESY smiles). She has been going to school for a month now and absolutely loves Miss Josalyn and all her classmates! They have learned so many things! Colors, coloring and cutting skills, new songs, the Pledge of Alleigance, and so many other things.She always comes home with cute crafts and fun stories about school! It can also be exhausting too- Miss Josalyn came out to the car with Savanah a few weeks ago and I thought we were already having our first Parent/Teacher mtg about being nice or something. When they got to the car Josalyn proceeds to tell me that Miss Savanah really fell asleep during snack time! I guess when they finish their snack they are instructed to lay down for quiet time and wait for the others to finish. Well...that day apparently Savanah took quiet time to the fullest and Josalyn had to wake her up! I thought is was pretty funny and just glad we weren't already in trouble ;).Next week the class is taking a field trip to the pumpkin Patch! We can hardly wait!!






3 comments:
Thanks for finally updating. Love the pics. I didn't get any pics of Cooper in his class cause Braxten was being a pill. Oh well. I will get some one day. glad to hear melea and savanah are friends. they sure fight good when they are at my house:)
Vani looks so smart and cute! Can you believe they are old enough to go to preschool?
Oh, the big pink backpack on her back is just the greatest! And how did mom do letting her go off to school?
Post a Comment