10.14.2008
HAppy FALL...Y'all!
I though I was ready for this new change of weather, but man I'm not sure if I really am! Savanah is most definately not! She is my shorts, skirts, and FLIP-FLOPS girl! On Saturday we got a little Snow flurry in L-town and she was so excited! She ran outside in her PJ's to catch a snowflake on her tongue! I snapped a few pics from the porch and went back in the house asap! She ram in all pumped to go back out and headed into her room to change. She pulled out a summer outfit with a tank top and shorts and when I broke the bad news she was highly upset with me. I am such a meanie aren't I?! I talked her into wearing pants and a long sleeve shirt and life went on, but man she never seems to mind the cold! She is so funny lately! I love being a mom and I think I learn just as much about myself as I do about her each day! Parenting requires patience, love, creativity, happiness, regulating, and so many other attributes! I am so glad I have Savanah to help me discover what a good (I hope) mommy I can be! She keeps Cody and I in line these days! GOtta love her! New pictures to come. We just got our computer back from being fixed! Yippy! Post them asap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh kids, gotta love em. I made my students all put on their coats before going to recess today and they all whined saying it was too hot. Nerds!
I love flip flops too. I wish it was summer forever!
I love fall too. I just don't love the season that follows! My kids were also very excited to see snow. Sometimes I miss being a carefree kid. I agree with you that our kids help us remember the important things. Your family is so cute, I can't wait to see more pictures.
You are such a good mommy. I can't wait to see the pics!
Post a Comment