80 years and counting for Granny J! WE celebrated her birthday in August and it was a grand affair! Good food, good company, what more could you want! :) SHe is such a fun Grandma and is so loving! Savanah played with all her little cousins. It was great to see everyone!





ROUGH-N-TOUGH @ The Derby! I'm not going to lie...the derby is kind of redneck, but man we have a good time going to it! My parents, Brady, Tenille, Liesl, Taylor, my uncle Bart, Aunt Carmen, and all the kids went this year! My dad got us all laughing doing the YMCA! Cooper was so enthrolled with the cars...if you can't tell from the pics! Savanah liked it too! She always asks when we can go back and if she can drive one of those fast cars when she is bigger. She may be the next Powder Puffer in the making!





Happy 80th Granny B! We celebrated 80th birthday number 2 the next week! It was fun for me to see all my family! My relatives that are living in Reno all came and I haven't seen them for a long time, so it was nice to catch up with them! Savanah played with all the kids and it seems like she and Cooper hang tough together. It was a nice celebration for Grandma B. She is a sweet lady and I am so happy to have her as my Granny!





CONGRATS TO COLE & AMBER!! My brother in-law was recently married to Amber in the SLC Temple. It was nice to be apart of the sealing. I should say lucky because I accidently left my temple reccommend at home and we didn't have time to go back to get it. I was so upset and feeling sad about it and I happened to talk to a temple worker and she showed me where I could speak with a Temple Presidency member to have my reccommend looked up and I was able to get in! Count your blessings...It was so nice! Their reception was so fun! We had a great time and so did Savanah!





Labor Day Weekend is a BIG weekend in Leamington...thats where we live for those of you don't know that. Geographically it is West of Nephi about 30 minutes! It was a lot of fun! It was a little chilly for my liking, but that didn't stop the celebration! SAvanah was in the talent show. She danced with Millie and Abby. We went to the lunch afterwards behind the town hall. Cody was in charge of boiling all the corn...500+ ears! He...being Mr. Handy Man rigged up this huge barrell with a fire under it to boil the water and cook the corn! WHat a thinker!I had to bake 2 doz. potatoes and everyone in town donates and its quite the feast! My parents joined us as well. Savanah played with Jerzee and and Connor too! They ran in the race, dug for money in the sand pit and had a great time! Happy Leamarado Days!










Happy Anniversary...ONE YEAR!





We took a little trip to Brianhead over the weekend. We went 4-wheeling, on the Ski Lift, ate tons of yummy food, and best of all juts had time ot be together! Life is crazy, so these trips are far and few between! Being married is a lot of work, but so rewarding! I don't know what I'd do without Cody! He is the best! Oh and yes I have darkened my hair if anyone was wondering! It is a fun change! :)



10 comments:
Love your sexy dark hair! Love Vani's side pony! Love all the pics! Love your cute little family!
So fun to see all the pictures. You guys have been busy. Your hair looks awesome! I can't wait to see all the pictures of Savanah's first day of preschool (I can't believe it!) I am so glad things are going good, and happy 1 year!
It was fun to see you at the volleyball and football games. I love you, your mom and your Savanah! Thanks for keeping me entertained!
Looks like you had a fun summer and a busy one. Ya my dad seamed to like the YMCA at the derby a little too much...atleast your dad stayed in the stands. You look like your doing good.
I remember when I went on a date with your brother in law :) He was fun and it was the first time I had ever been to a drive in movie.. crazy that he is marrid! I just read your post and had to comment on that.. I hope all is well with you!!
Marci - I didn't know you had a blog! How cute - I love it. Your family is adorable. Your little girl is a doll.
I think your dark hair looks really cute, too!
Hey cutie! I haven't seen you since your wedding! Happy Anniversary :). I'm so glad I found your blog off of Jenny's. Savanah is such a doll and I love all the pics! I hope all is going well. Keep in touch!
Kristen (Weeks) Peterson
www.jrandkristenfamily.blogspot.com
Would it be wrong of me to beg for another post...with pictures??? We miss you guys...
Marci- It's LeAnne. Just wanted to say you have a beautiful family! Hope things are well!
Marci- your pictures are so cute. I haven't seen you forever. Keep posting I love to read your blog!
Post a Comment