8.26.2008

UNDER PRESSURE!

Ok....I have finally made it back to the blog! I ahve heard it from almost everyone about my non-posting lately, so I cracked and here I am posting! Being busy is always a grand excuse for not doing something like posting, but busy is an understatement this month! We have been running all month! It has been so much fun though! I will post pictures once our computer at home will let me do anything on it! Its had issues, but thats beside the point! August began with my trip to California. I go to a dance camp every year in Anaheim and it is always so rewarding for me ot go dance and get new ideas! I love it! I also take time to RELAX and TRY to get a tan! I never seem to get that part out of the deal though! Then it was the fair. Savanah and i went to Miss Juab together and to dinner! I enjoy our little outings together! She is growing up too fast! Cody got a NEW NEW car! For those that know my husband it is basically a miracle! It is a little Kia Rio that gets 41 MPG! Can't beat that! Then we had a family reunion, Granny J's 80th B-day, The Derby (yes we go to it annually and yes we love it just as much as the next mullet man does!), Granny B's 80th B-day party, Cole and Ambers wedding in SLC and then a reception in Delta (it was so beautiful and fun), preparing for dance to start up again at my moms studio (thats a big job!), cleaning the studio (even bigger job), bridal showers, drill team and choreography, bunco, and the list can go on forever! So...put all that on top of "normal" life and you have a super busy month! To top it off Cody and I enjoyed the sweet sounds of James Blunt and Sheryl Crow in concert lastnight! It was a fun date for us! Our perfect date consists of dang good Mexican food, good music, and each other...so we had a good one last night! We needed a night away :) I have proof of all this crazy busy stuff and i'll try posting it all today if my computer will let me. Cross your fingers bc pictures are a lot more fun than boring old words to read!

6 comments:

LTC said...

Wahooo! A new post...I will take it...even if it doesn't have any pictures!
Love you guys

Kimi said...

Nice to hear from you again :) Can't wait to see the pictures! Glad you got a chance to have a great date with the hubby, that's the best.

Anonymous said...

I hope that September will slow down a bit for you, but it doesn't sound like it will!! I look forward to seeing your pics!

The Summerhays Crew said...

Hey! How are you? I am so glad you have a blog!! Now we can keep in touch. Are you going to the Crimson Line Alumni dinner?


Jess

LTC said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY FAVORITE LEAMINGTON COUPLE!
Love you...

Jenn Rushton said...

Happy anniversay! I didn't know, but I read Lindsay's post. Hope you had fun:) Is this 2 years???