This very day 29 years ago...yes I said 29...my hubby was born! I have to say I am sure glad he was and that he made it through his growing up years (he was quite the character) and is now my husband. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! We have celebrated a little bit here and a little bit there. We are heading to St. George tonight, but soon his family will be coming to wish him a Happy Birthday, so I'll make it quick and POST PICS AFTER TODAY! SO...I want to write 29 words or phrases that express my cute hubby COdy-
1- Selfless
2- Hard-worker
3- Creative
4- Loving
5- Hilarious
6- Determined
7- Thoughtful
8- Handsome
9- Strong (physically, mentally, emotionally,spiritually)
10- Religious
11- Tasteful in music
12- Supportive
13- a Hermit ;)
14- Good Snuggle buddy
15- Amazing daddy
16- Great cook
17- "Mr. Fixit"
18- Mnt. Dew Man
19- Loves Hot-spicy food
20- Spontaneous
21- Reserved
22- Prankster :)
23- Patient
24- Easy to talk to
25- Polite
26- Wishes he was an Ice Trucker! hahaha!
27- Makes me want to be my best and better!
28- Loves me!
29- The greatest husband ever!
Thats only a quick summary...wait til he's 50! Happy Birthday Cody! xoxoxoxoxo
7.26.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Happy Birthday Cody! What a great guy!!! Have fun in St. George!
~Amy
Happy birthday Cody! One year away from the big 3-0! Love ya!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CODY!
Marci, you are so creative! What a cute idea! I hope he had a great birthday.
What a super day to be born!!! (ha-ha, it's my birthday too that day....only 1975...uuugggh I'm getting old:)
Happy Birthday Cody!
Marci, this is Tara Catmull (kennard) from snow college drill team! I'm not sure how I found your blog but I did! How are you? Your little girl is so cute! Well, I just wanted to say hi!
Hi Marci! Thanks for tracking me down!! It's wonderful to see your cute little family! It's so fun to keep in touch this way. Congrats on the happy things in your life!! That's great! Take care and check in often!!!
-Angeline
Alright missy! I need some new pics...I am missing you guys bad!
Marci, Hi! Tara told me about your blog. Your family is so cute...your little girl is adorable! How have you been? Gosh, it seems like it's been forever since Snow Badgerettes! My blog is set to private, but I'd love to send you an invite. If you'd like to email me and I can send you one. It was good to see that you are doing so well! ~Leslie Edwards (Kincher)
ledwards0713@yahoo.com
Hey you! I hope Cody had a fun b-day! That is such a cute idea. We need to meet up so Vani and Easton can meet! Miss you guys! Loves!
Post a Comment