4.11.2009
When Hard Times of Trouble Hang Over Us...
This is a week late, but its still been on my mind! Conference weekend was wonderful as always. I am always so impressed by the Spirit that each speaker brings and the messages that seem so PERSONAL to me! I was moved by the story that President Monson told of the woman moving with her 4 children and all of them passing along the way, but one. She dug into the earth with a tablespoon and her bare hands to properly bury them. The story shows such faith and courage because that woman was moving because of the church. I often think if I would have been able to survive as a pioneer or saint in the early days? I do believe we all face our own trials and our generation deals with different types of problems than the early members did...all hard no matter what. Trials and testing our faith no matter when we live or how old we are is always a strengthen to our testimony and belief in our Savior. I know I have sooooooo far to go, but its a comfort to know that we can all make it back to our Heavenly Father ultimately. I love conference weekend! It's a good thing they have it every 6 months because it's a great boost to my soul! Savanah even enjoyed conference with us! She danced every time the choir sang! Thats my girl :)! I just wanted to share my feelings about conference...now off to get ready for the rainy day easter egg hunt! I'm sure that will be a fun post to come later! HAPPY EASTER!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I loved that talk too!! I am so glad you found me!!! Your daughter is Sooooo....beautiful!!!!
Tricia
Post a Comment