Ok...I solved my camera dilema and now you have pictures of some fun stuff we have been doing lately!Yippy!!!There are more to come, but enjoy these for now! They got a little out of order in the downloading process, but oh well! There are a lot of pictures..mostly Savanah. They are the cutest anyways...
Already working on headstands for drillteam 2020 :)

This cracked me up! Vani...on potty patrol!

Swimming at her birthday party @ grandmas

Cooper

4-wheeler rides with Uncle Brady :)


Best Buds...atleast for a moment :)

Happy 3rd Birthday (her actual bday was during drillteam camp, so we had one party there and another at grandmas)

Party at Grandma Lisa and Papa Mo's


Vani & Braxten

Presents at Grandmas & Papa's

Presents at BDT drill camp! The whole camp sang to her!

The coolest cake ever!

She was soooo happy to see her dad on her birthday!

Her new digital camera


Strike a pose!

Vani and Kylie




St.George...Tatiana and Savanah...we met her at the pool :)

Vani & Gilbert...her kitty

It's a Stare Down!! Vani to Goat..Goat to Kitty

Bee's Game

Uncle Casey came too!

Tanning :)


Swinging in the backyard

Savanah loves the pretty poppies!

Winnie and Savanah

Savanah's First Dance Recital...May 2008

Cody gave Savanah a rose after she danced....what a nice daddy!


Uncle Casey gave us the Swing Set...we love it!


Marci & Savanah before the big recital!

Savanahs class danced 3 times and they were great! We were so proud of her wonderful performance on the big stage!



4 comments:
Hey Marci! Yes, it has been forever since I've seen you, or anyone else in Nephi for that matter! ha ha... Your little girl is adorable, and it looks like you are very happy! You look gorgeous in your wedding pictures. I was excited to find your blog, too! I'll become a reader now for sure!
-Keena
I LOVE the picture of her in her little red swimming suit. So adorable!
Yeah I didn't know you guys had a blog! I'm excited. Love all the pics. I can't get over how funny and cute she was in the recital, she stole the show:)
I didn't know you had a blog either. I was just reading Liesl's blog and was wondering who the "rasch family" was because they seemed to know both of my sisters. And there you were. I guess it never clicked with me that your last name was Rasch! Holy cow - how can Savanah be 3?????
Post a Comment