I PROMISE to post some pictures, but I dropped our camera and needless to say I think we need a new one! I did take the memory card and have all the pics copied onto a disc, but the disc won't pull up on the computer....tragic! Anyways...this past weekend we went camping to Oak City Canyon. It was Savanahs first time and it was a ball! She especially loved the tent and S'mores! Roasting mallows...that was an adventure! Pics to come...We had a great time! Cody tried telling Savanah about Big Foot and it didn't phase her at all! Kids are pretty fearless. we laughed and laughed and laughed...fun times!
We also went rock hunting and Savanah thought that was the coolest adventure! We found some great flat ones...we are maing a little rock path thing at our house with the goodness of the rocks around us! :) I am loving L-town more and more...who would have thought?! Its such a quiet and carefree place! We have a lot of fun times just being at home! I'll post some of our fun times after my camera tragedy is solved! Home is the best place to be!
7.01.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Your wedding pictures are so cute, I haven't ever seen them. Your blog is looking good and I can't wait to see more pictures. I've always wondered what life would be like in Leamington!
Marci I just found your blog and it is so cute! Savanah is such a beautiful little girl! It looks like your little family is doing so well! I am glad you are so happy!
Sounds like you had some fun camping! I agree with you, home is the best place.
Post a Comment