7.05.2008

Happy Anniversary!!

It's a special day for my best friend...Lindsay! It's her anniversary...4 years ago today I was in Pensacola, Florida at her wedding. It was one of the best trips I have ever been on! I am so glad I was able to be apart of that special day! It was absolutely beautiful and HOT! :) She married the greatest guy named Derek...he is such a nice guy and we love to hang out with them, even if it means flying to Florida, California and hopefully making the Virginia trip soon too! Derek is in the Navy, so they have moved around quite a bit and I have been to every place they have moved. Its a good excuse to travel ;). I have many fun memories with Lindsay. We met while in college and we were roommates. Its been 7 years and I don't know what I'd do without her!!! She is the best party planner (you should've seen my bridal shower), the most thoughtful person ever, hilarious, has the best listening ear, and can offer great advice, is always doing something crafty and cute, is very creative, an amazing mommy & wife, and so many other great qualities!! Derek just recently returned from serving our country and Linds has been very tough while he has been gone. I don't think I could do it, but she does..everyday..and she loves it! We are happy he is home though!! I admire her strength and I know she is a strength to her husband and little Kamryn! She is fabulous in all ways!!! Thats why she's my bestie! Have a great anniversary Linds! We will see all of you on the 8th!! Heres a pic of Linds and I at my bridal shower and one of her and Derek as well...since it is their anniversary!


3 comments:

Kimi said...

How wonderful to have such a great friend. I don't know how you both do it not being close to each other, I would go nuts without Jenn right here. I guess you just make it work, so I think you are both tough!

LTC said...

Auh! Thanks Bestie!!! YOU are the greatest! I am so blessed to have you as well!!!!! You mean the world to me! Love you...see you soon!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Marci- I have been trying to email you so I could view your cute blog. I guess I have the wrong email for you. I am glad that I can get in now.
Your family is so cute. I can't believe how time goes so fast. It was so fun to look at all your pictures. I'm glad we can keep in touch a little better now!