6.03.2008

We have arrived!

Wow...after so much time I'm catching up to speed with the rest of the web world and my friends... Im blogging! :) I had to get a few things done such as the dance revues, my Teacher Certification (which I passed...yeah), and just those big things that were taking up quite a lot of time. Life never really slows down for us...we just changes gears! Just a little briefing on our family:



Cody is still working out of Provo for Platinum Protection. He is still doing a lot with his cars and fixing them up and selling them. The latest buy was a 1949 Chrysler. Its one of my favorites so far! :) He is always working on some sort of project and when he can he likes to work out and go running.



I am working part time at the Physical Therapy dept. here in the hospital in Nephi. I love my job and the people I work with are the greatest! Who wouldn't love 2 days a week anayways! I also am doing drill team and teaching a little bit of dance at our studio as well. Cody and I are also Primary teachers! Its fun to have him as my teaching partner. I like to take a little time off in the summer to relax and try to get a tan! hahaha...try is the key word for me! Ive also been reading the Twilight series...I'm NOT a reader and I finished all three within 2 weeks! You should all be proud of me!



Savanah is a busy little bee! She will be three on June 18th! That just blows my mind how fast the past 3 years have gone by! She is the light of our life! I am so blessed to be a mother and she is the greatest kid! She is a great dancer and singer! We always have to watch her "new moves"! They are usually pretty great too! :) She loves nursery, playing with her uncle Cooper and cousin Cooper & Braxten, dancing, reading books ( she loves the author Max Lucado), calling Grandma Lisa, writing Uncle Shane, and walking her goat Winnie.



There is never a dull moment at our life! We are always busy with something! The best thing is having each other though. We live in a simple small town and that makes our life even better! What a blessing it is to have friends and family always surrounding us! Thats about it for now...enjoy and we will try to keep up as good bloggers should do! Loves...

4 comments:

Lisa said...

You are a "blogger"!! I hope to be soon...You so such a great job at all your jobs but especially as parents to Savanah!! How lucky could I be to have almost all my kids so close and doing their best at what they do. Love you all.

LTC said...

YAY! Way to go Rasch fam! Now I have one more way to keep in-touch! Love it!!!

Tenille said...

Welcome to the blogging world. We look forward to seeing more posts about you guys

LTC said...

How about a new post, eh?