Post 2....I know I am super duper slow at posting, but hey cut me some slack...it's been a crazy few weeks! I went on a girls trip with my friends from high school almost 3 weekends ago! We had the greatest time! We stayed at Zermatt Resort in Midway, shopped the outlets, TRIED to swim, but the POOL PATROL was itense ;), Ate good food and ate some more! Its always fun to get away w/ the girls.
Last week was BDT...Basic Dance Training! The drill team ofcourse were the troops, not me! It was intense for them, but so worth it! I even got in on some kick boxing and a coaches dance class and it was so fun to be the dancer and not the teacher for once! I miss it sometimes. Savanah made the trip w/ us and was overall a pretty good girl. It was her birthday last Wednesday, so we celebrated with the drill team! She wanted a Mermaid party, so we did one on wed and one on Saturday (pics to come)! She is now 3 years old and it blows my mind! She is quite the kid w quite the attitude and personality to match! All in favor that it should be terrible 3's instead of 2's say I! :) ( I know you all agree w me!) On the flip side she is the light of our life and we don't know what we would do with out her sweet smile!
Last night she was in charge of FHE...always interesting, but she wanted to talk about how our Heavenly Father gave us senses. It was her nursery lesson on Sunday, so she has been thinking about it and we sang songs and did a game, but she had to dance for Cody and I as part of her lesson...so we let her and we were rollin! She is the next So You Think You can Dance for toddlers! She is so much fun!
The past week was so busy for all of us, so theres a little bit of a catch up! I'd also like to share some random pics that I like. I am still learning the blogging in's and outs, so be patient w me! ;)
6.24.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I would love to be at one of Savanah's FHE! It would be a crack up! She is such a smarty pants! Her pics from Amie were so dang cute! I could never make a decision for which ones to get! Your blog looks great! Fun to read about what the Rasch's have been up to!
~Amy
You guys are so cute, and I have been waiting to see you on So You Think You Can Dance, but I guess I will wait for Vani. It sounds like you are busy as usual, but I can't wait to see some of your new pics.
Tell Vani that Grandma Sue has a birthday present for her. Hope to see you in a few days.
Post a Comment